Where the men are naked

Charcoal, coloured chalk, sketchpads, a fun environment and a naked man.
What more could you possibly want?

Friday 22 June 2012

Naked Tea Party - Friday

Today was the most fun day I've had this week.  It's fair to say that a lot of the events didn't go exactly according to plan, but this was pretty close to the original idea.

I found myself in the same room as the same girl and in the same condition as we were both in on Monday - the day I would have shamed myself if I hadn't been able to make strategic use of the couches and conceal some misbehaving body parts.  I was in better control of myself this time, though. So much so, that when I asked if we could take some pictures to illustrate my blog posting, I was actually able to share the same couch as her and get much cosier than before.  Her name is Kitty Kat, by the way.  I don't normally name the people I write about, but in her case, it makes sense since I'll be specifically referring to her a lot in this particular entry and since that's her stage name, rather than her real name.  And also, I took some pictures of her, which I'm going to be posting in my gallery, very soon - so I think it's only fair to promote her.


We had some other company, too.  A couple of the other dancers - and then a customer - joined us in the room and the conversation got pretty lively and entertaining.  I heard some cool stripper stories and learned a bit more about how the occasional breach of etiquette can take place.  A lot of it made me very grateful that the people who hire me are always very respectful, because a couple of the stories - of rude and disrespectful customers - actually shocked me at times.  I would occasionally find myself admiring the half naked girls I was sharing the room with, then mentally berating myself for being lecherous... for leering at the them... but compared to some of the people they have to deal with, I'm an absolute paragon of virtue and restraint.

Kitty Kat asked me if I'd ever been to a strip club before, and I said I hadn't, which seemed to surprise her.  It wasn't because I had any moral or ethical objections to them, though.  I just had never really felt the need to go.  Mainly because I like to get actively involved when I visit places, and strip clubs - being all about observation - just always seemed like they'd be a bit too passive for me.  I've been to a couple of fetish events, where there's a lot more play and interaction going on, but I haven't visited too many of those, either.

I've also gone to a few naturist events, but the main appeal in those is that I can get naked.  And that could be the main element of my reluctance to visit strip clubs... I'd probably get jealous of the naked girls, since I wouldn't be able to join in.

Later, we went back into the main part of the club and I went with Kitty Kat to the pole, where I messed around a bit and got her to take some pictures.  She was impressed that I had the nerve to let go with my hands and lean right back, but I told her that took a lot of psyching up before I was able to get up the nerve to do so.  Afterwards, she went on and I took some pictures of her dancing - and generally showing up my own complete lack of grace.

And finally, she let me take some pictures of her applying makeup in the bar mirrors, as she prepared for her shift.  Those are, without doubt, the best pictures I took that night.  Those will be added to my gallery very soon as well.






No comments:

Post a Comment


Smoke

I made up a book of some of my pictures. Just in case anyone's interested. It's very expensive, but you can see and buy it at the Blurb website and you can get a preview of it here. Just the first fifteen pages, though. Consider it a teaser.