Where the men are naked

Charcoal, coloured chalk, sketchpads, a fun environment and a naked man.
What more could you possibly want?

Wednesday 9 March 2011

A neater thatch

I've been looking a bit unkempt at my classes just recently  There's a reason for that, though.  I recently agreed to be a model for a class about mens' intimate waxing and had to lay off the grooming for a couple of weeks.

The tutor was Kim Lawless.  She's very famous and has featured on GMTV and now - having experienced one of her training sessions - I can see why.  The class was fun and relaxed, but very informative.

It takes a genuine lack of self-consciousness to be a model for such a class and some of the stages are very undignified - but the results are amazing.  I'm sure it won't be too narcissistic to say that I really like the way I look right now.  I had anticipated everything coming off, but instead it was trimmed and landscaped and reduced down to just the thatch running from belly-button to lower abdomen.

So, today, I'm looking exceptionally neat and well groomed.  In fact, I don't think my thatch has ever looked better.  I'm definitely going to keep volunteering for these classes.

My apologies to everyone who hired me in recent weeks - but I never got the impression that anyone was particularly offended, so I won't worry about it too much.  And hopefully anyone who hires me for future hen nights will appreciate the new look.

No comments:

Post a Comment


Smoke

I made up a book of some of my pictures. Just in case anyone's interested. It's very expensive, but you can see and buy it at the Blurb website and you can get a preview of it here. Just the first fifteen pages, though. Consider it a teaser.