Where the men are naked

Charcoal, coloured chalk, sketchpads, a fun environment and a naked man.
What more could you possibly want?

Sunday 22 April 2012

Waxing with Kirsty


Those of you who follow this blog - and I know there must be somebody out there, or I'm just talking to myself - probably already know that I like to keep my thatch looking reasonably neat.  I've been waxed a couple of times during training sessions run by Kim Lawless, and those have been fairly public affairs.  Being naked for one of my hen nights is nothing, compared to being naked for a class full of girls, when a couple of them are going to be getting fairly intimate with hot wax.  It's a nerve-wracking experience, but it's definitely worth it.

The last time I got waxed, though, was in September of 2011, so I was definitely due an update.  Overdue an update.  I've been looking pretty unkempt lately, as a result.  It's not the sort of thing that most girls complain about in one of my classes, because a bit of a thatch isn't exactly unusual.  But if they can see there's been a bit of grooming, they seem to appreciate it.

Back in September, I was the practice model for a girl called Kirsty Penny, and she did a great job.  I was really impressed with the results, and made a decision that I was definitely going to go back to her.  I tried to make arrangements back in January, but for various reasons I wasn't able to make it.  I eventually got round to it last night, though.  And I think a monthly visit from now on, for a bit of maintenance is in order.

I would recommend Kirsty to anyone.  We discussed what I wanted and this time I was left with a really cool triangular thatch that I loved.  At the time, it didn't even occur to me that one of the more subversive elements of a thatch like that, is that it's kind of "pointing the way".  I'm sure that when I work again this weekend, the girls will already have a clear idea of where they want to look, but if they choose to, they could always follow the hints from that little arrow.

I've been spreading the word, lately.  I've recommended waxing to a few people.  I've told guys about the benefits, and they've always looked fairly dubious - though, in many cases, they've also looked pretty intrigued.  I've turned to their girlfriends and recommended that they get persuasive.  I keep telling them that when they first cup that velvety smooth pair of plums in their hand, they'll never go back to how it was before.  On at least one occasion, I convinced the boyfriend to get it done, but my success rate has probably been a bit low when I pitch it to the men.

Anyway, I definitely recommend it.  With the right therapist (and Kirsty is definitely one of the good ones) you'll get really good results with a minimum level of discomfort.  So, if this blog has any influence at all on anyone local, then contact her.  She's worth it.

Seriously... when I got home after getting it done, I walked around naked for the rest of the night, just admiring it and stroking the smooth bits.  Not in a dirty way, I should add.  Well... OK... occasionally in a dirty way.  Actually, that should be acknowledged, because it's indisputable.  Being handled that intimately, and getting results that cool... it's going to make the area clean, but it's just inevitable that the mind is going to turn that little bit dirty.

KirstyPenny@Gmail.Com
07912 683 920

No comments:

Post a Comment


Smoke

I made up a book of some of my pictures. Just in case anyone's interested. It's very expensive, but you can see and buy it at the Blurb website and you can get a preview of it here. Just the first fifteen pages, though. Consider it a teaser.