Where the men are naked

Charcoal, coloured chalk, sketchpads, a fun environment and a naked man.
What more could you possibly want?

Sunday 11 March 2012

Rocky

This might well have been my biggest group yet.  I can't remember for sure, and would have to go through all my records to confirm it.  But 28 girls... that's a big group.

And so, today, we were in The Fiddler's Elbow.  Another really cool venue, with great ambience.  When I was researching it on the net a few weeks ago, someone described it as "shabby chic" and those words really seem to fit.

The room was huge, and so perfect for such a large group, but even despite that, it took some careful arranging of the furniture to get all the tables and chairs facing towards a single focal point.  There was a huge, battered looking chair that I really wanted to use as a prop, but for this first class (there were two classes today) it simply wasn't practical.



I was a bit concerned about the huge windows, at first.  They overlook Picardy Place and it felt like anyone could look in and be offended, but the barmaid assured me that they were tinted and nobody would see me unless I stood right up against them.  The glass door looking out onto the stair also made me a bit wary, but again she reassured me.  She said she would warn any passersby that there was nudity in the room and so if they looked in, then they'd know what to expect and wouldn't be shocked. That was enough for me, because I wasn't shy.  I just didn't want people complaining to the management.

The girls were lively and friendly.  There was a Rocky Horror theme going on over the weekend, so I was asked if I might happen to have a random pair of gold hot pants lying around.  I didn't have any and couldn't find any, so I compromised and wore a pair of red, shiny, satiny boxer shorts with gold dragons printed on them instead.

When the girls arrived, I hid (as usual) and waited for my cue (as usual) but this time, I cued up the reprise of I can make you a man and started that playing as I walked out.  I am a long way from being  muscular, so I felt that the intro (the enthusiastic calling out of muscle groups) was particularly funny.

The only person who didn't know what to expect this time was the bride, but I got the distinct impression that someone genuinely didn't expect me to get naked for this class.  There was a real cry of shock as I pulled off the boxers, and it definitely didn't come from some random passerby out on the stairs who just happened to witness that moment.

One girl asked me if I did any other modelling.  Before I could answer, she elaborated on her question and mentioned Kim Lawless as an example of my other modelling experiences.  I have modelled for Kim's class on mens' intimate waxing twice, now and it turned out that this girl had been one of her students.  I asked if she had waxed me personally (I couldn't remember her face) but she said she had brought along her own model, but still remembered me specifically.

I left it to someone else to ask if it was my face she had recognised.

No comments:

Post a Comment


Smoke

I made up a book of some of my pictures. Just in case anyone's interested. It's very expensive, but you can see and buy it at the Blurb website and you can get a preview of it here. Just the first fifteen pages, though. Consider it a teaser.