Where the men are naked

Charcoal, coloured chalk, sketchpads, a fun environment and a naked man.
What more could you possibly want?

Saturday 2 July 2011

Willy warmer

I was given a present today. One of the girls had brought along a knitted willy warmer for me. A little, rainbow-coloured thing that even had two little pouches for testicles and a couple of ties to secure it in place. I hate to brag, but there's absolutely no way I'll ever fit into it - but it's a great novelty souvenir of a fun class.

And I still really like The Standard. It's a great place and the staff are very friendly and accommodating. The barman is happy to bring drinks down to the girls and doesn't bat an eyelid at the fact that there's a naked man standing in the background while he does so.

Today, however, he upstaged me. One of the girls had asked if he was single, so when he came down with a tray of cocktails, I pointed her out to him. Next thing I knew, he was posing for pictures with some of the girls. If he ever wants to rethink his career choice, I'd be more than happy to offer him a job.

As usual, there were some great drawings and as usual, it was difficult to pick out a favourite. Even the pile of discarded drawings - those that get left behind at the end of every class - always seems to have some great pictures among them. I'm planning to get them all scanned, then bind them together into more books very soon.

But right now, I would like to put out my regular request for the girls of this group to email me photographs - it's always good to be able to illustrate these postings.

No comments:

Post a Comment


Smoke

I made up a book of some of my pictures. Just in case anyone's interested. It's very expensive, but you can see and buy it at the Blurb website and you can get a preview of it here. Just the first fifteen pages, though. Consider it a teaser.